Terms & Conditions
This Agreement constitutes a legal agreement between you (“you” or “User”) and YakhaSquare. This Agreement governs your use of our services and platform that facilitates communications between Users offered through our website. Our services, platform and Site collectively referred to as the “YakhaSquare”.
By accessing, using or registering with YakhaSquare or any portions thereof, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and any future amendments and additions to this Agreement as we may publish from time to time. Please read this Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to accept and be bound by this Agreement, you must immediately stop using YakhaSquare. YakhaSquare acceptance is expressly conditioned upon your assent to this Agreement in its entirety. If this Agreement is considered to be an offer by us, acceptance is expressly limited to this Agreement.
By using YakhaSquare, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are at least 18 years old, are at least of the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts; and (ii) you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that you will so abide. Where you enter into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Agreement.
1. Your agreement that either party may compel binding arbitration for most types of disputes, and your agreement to submit to an informal dispute resolution process for at least 30 days prior to the initiation of any claim
2. Your agreement that no claims can be adjudicated on a class basis. Your agreement that YakhaSquare is provided "as is" and without warranty
3. Your agreement that YakhaSquare is solely a communications and sales platform providing a method for Professional Services to be engaged and products to be sold, that all Professional Services are performed by third parties, Products are provided and sold by Third Parties and that YakhaSquare’s has no liability for any Professional Services or Products, or any acts or omissions of third parties with the exception of YakhaSquare Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
4. Your acknowledgment of an agreement to pay YakhaSquare Fee that will be applied to each appointment of a Professional Service or sale of a product paid through YakhaSquare
5. Your acknowledgment of an agreement to YakhaSquare cancellation policies and cancellation fees.
6. Your agreement to release YakhaSquare from liability based on claims relating to Services and Products.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of YakhaSquare is for your personal use and not for advertising or commercial purposes. You agree not to copy/collect YakhaSquare content via robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, or any automated or manual equivalent (e.g., by hand). You may not use YakhaSquare to recreate or compete with YakhaSquare, to solicit or harass Service Professionals and Suppliers, or for any other purpose not contemplated herein. You acknowledge that a violation of the foregoing could result in significant damages, and you agree that you are liable to YakhaSquare for any such damages, and will indemnify YakhaSquare in the event of any claims against YakhaSquare based on or arising from your violation of the foregoing. We reserve the right to revoke your access to any YakhaSquare Services, products or services at any time. All information about Service Professionals and Suppliers is confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by YakhaSquare in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse or circumvent the YakhaSquare services or system, or are using or attempting to use them for any inappropriate or non-personal purposes, including but not limited to activities such as hacking, scraping content, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, YakhaSquare reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate without notice appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.