1. What information we collect
2. How we use that information
3. How we may share that information
4. How we protect your information
Information we collect:
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through the YakhaSquare Platform.
1. Contact information, such as your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address
2. Information about your home, and your instructions for servicing your home
3. Ratings and reviews of the service professionals you engage through YakhaSquare’s Platform
4. Log-in information, including your YakhaSquare Platform username
5. Application information, if requesting consideration to participate as a Service Professional or Supplier through the YakhaSquare Platform, such as your experience, skills, eligibility to work, availability, type of products offered etc.
6. Photograph of yourself
How we use the personal information we collect
We use the information we collect to serve our customers, market and promote our services, and improve your experience at YakhaSquare. Some examples include:
1. Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling services
2. Rating and reviewing service professionals and products
3. Providing public profiles of service professionals and suppliers
4. Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
5. Managing payments for services
6. Considering whether to engage service professionals on YakhaSquare
7. Improving customer service
8. Sending you marketing and promotional emails, on behalf of YakhaSquare or selected third parties, unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails
9. Troubleshooting technical problems on YakhaSquare
10. Responding to questions and feedback
11. Conducting research and analysis
Do we sell or share any Personal Information?
We do not sell or share any Personal Information to third parties.
How we protect the personal information we collect
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to our Site. Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org